CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back to Highschool


Stacy said it was time for a new blog, although the idea seems pointless seeing as I only have added two friends....the ones Stacy herself did. I don't get it, myspace is so much easier. Don't deny its true! Whether or not this blogging thing sticks remains to be seen.

Anyways, its back to high school for me....well, not really. But it would appear that at 25 years old, I never took the ACTs. So in order to continue with my Elementary Ed program at UVU, I must endure the 3 and 1/2 hour test of nonsense that high school juniors face. I bought a prep book at Barnes and Nobles, I paid a whole nine dollars for that baby! But it would appear that I can't seem to take as seriously as say, a certain famous fictional high school character from Bayside High. (Some of you...and by some I mean all two of you....may recall the serious-natured "Saved by the Bell" episode where Jessie becomes addicted to caffeine pills in order to perform well on her SATs.) This is not the case for me. I read about 6 pages of the prep book and lost interest. So for those of you that have taken the test, any words of advice would help. Now as previously mentioned, I lose interest at six pages, so a paragraph or two at the most will do :)

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Good...you are making progress. Now, just because someone isn't added as one of your "friends" doesn't mean they can't view your blog and make comments, it doesn't work that way. This isn't myspace. You will encourage others to read your blog and make comments by visiting other blogs and making comments on their's. It is a "shared" community. If you continue to be funny as you have been in the last two posts, people will come. Or is that..."if you make it funny....they will come." Or something like that :)
Oh by the way, no advice for the ACTs, I never studied a lick, but in the spirit of that very same Saved By the Bell episode...I hope you are "so excited" (sung) to take the test!

D and Brittany Whipple said...

Yeah, see, you're funny, and I came :)
Yay, you're blogging now. I never get on MySpace anymore, so I'm glad to get a more indepth update on your life now :)

Kyla Stevens said...

love Saved by the Bell. Remember the episode where a certain blonde boy got a 1600 on the ACT and he thought he was the coolest..
I also love your blog. You can see my blog too. But it is all about my babies. There's a link from my facebook page.
When's the next girls night?

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I didn't study either! You will do just fine, your smart. Don't give up on the blogging world. It's so fun I promise. Give it a month. Go to my blog and click on the people you know. Start to comment and you will have tons of blogging friends! :) By the way you need to see this new diet that Tyson & I are tyring or should I say way of life.

Sarah said...

Hey Jamie, its Sarah. How are you!!! I got this off Brandy's blog. You look great!!!

Cheyenne Murillo said...

you blogged! i guess its not that hard after all! lol

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

So, I am waiting for your next post!!!!! Come on Jamie hurry!!